Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so while cruising down I 45 going towards houston, a SRT 4 pulls next to me, and i can hear him reving it up, along with his turbo spooling. We slow down to about 45mph and i hear him downshift, so i downshift as well and punch it. from 45-100mph i got about a car length ahead. Pretty decent race considering my mods. I dont exactly know his, but mine are

heads/cam
LT headers
3500 stall
K&N CAI

·
Registered
121 Posts
Good job man those SRT4s are no joke with that Turbo...

·
Registered
282 Posts
Nice win. Was he making up ground or did you hold the car lenth the entire time? If he was making up ground He was probably running a bigger turbo with lag issues. If you held him off He was a stock turbo with every bolt on imaginable to have kept up with your set-up. Any track numbers with the heads & Cam?

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
It seems like the SRT4 drivers are always willing to race and just about always bring the goods to make it interesting.

Good kill.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last time I ran I ran 10.80 on 175 shot haven't ran all engine as of yet. And he was a car length behind the entire race. I'm gonna post a video on YouTube later I'll re post when I do, u can Check out my car it sounds like a BEAST

1 - 8 of 8 Posts