Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the beach this weekend and meet a dude with an 02 Z06. He has heads, cam, fast, monster stage 3, kooks w/ high flow x pipe, catback but can't remember the name, Nitto tires, and some minor suspension stuff.

We ran all the way to a little over 100. Lets just say he put about 1-2 tractor trailers on me. Def a low to mid 11s car. After we played, we ended up heading to OCMD boardwalk til about midnight just having a good time together. Also meet up with a kid in a stock S2000. His buddy in the passenger seat was taking some pics of us and a video of a quick sprint. I'm waiting for the pics from him though. I gota a really nice pics of the Vette but gotta get it off the camera yet to post up.

·
Registered
257 Posts
sounds like a fun weekend .... just noticed your in PA. ill cruse anywere really if anyone else is bored. Maybe put a MD PA WV VA DEL meet together??? or anyone else that wants to come???? i have a GTO with no girlfriend. i get bored easy and tent to well do nothing HAHA

·
Registered
39 Posts
lol @GTO with no girlfriend.

So I was browsing today and noticed that the DUB car show is at Ocean City August 7th-8th and I wanna go!! since we are all within driving distance figured id let u know just in case you didnt :)

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
There's something going on in York this weekend, some GM meet. GTOJUDGE knows the details.

He's going.

I'm in Overlea this week. Going back to Florida and will be in Upper Marlboro next week.

·
Registered
39 Posts
There's something going on in York this weekend, some GM meet. GTOJUDGE knows the details.

He's going.

I'm in Overlea this week. Going back to Florida and will be in Upper Marlboro next week.
York is in MD? or PA?

Overlea is WAYYYY into MD lol I'm about 20 miles into to VA from MD.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
sounds like a fun weekend .... just noticed your in PA. ill cruse anywere really if anyone else is bored. Maybe put a MD PA WV VA DEL meet together??? or anyone else that wants to come???? i have a GTO with no girlfriend. i get bored easy and tent to well do nothing HAHA
Just let me know. Pretty much open door at my house and we don't do all that much either. Plus there is always something to throw on the grill.

lol @GTO with no girlfriend.

So I was browsing today and noticed that the DUB car show is at Ocean City August 7th-8th and I wanna go!! since we are all within driving distance figured id let u know just in case you didnt :)
We could probally make that.

He's going.

I'll be driving to Cleveland to pick up the cat this weekend. Can't make it.

York is in MD? or PA?

Overlea is WAYYYY into MD lol I'm about 20 miles into to VA from MD.
York is in PA between Lancaster and Harrisburg, closer to Lancaster though off RT 30.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Videos. Not very good but better then nothing. Click to watch

·
Registered
444 Posts
re

Wow people dont know how to race or know how to video tape.--------danfigg

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This wasn't the run I was hoping for but it was the only one that was emaield to me. We did a run from about 40-100 and he really pulled on me and that was the one I wanted.

In the above vid, we were talking and he wasn't paying attention and didn't take off when I did. I stopped WOT at about 55 and he then blew past me. I of course had to play so I took off again but the S2000 caught up right as I down shifted.

I did think it was cool to see how much harder I pulled then him though.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Better video on our way back to my place from Carlisile yesterday. I got owned. 400 VS 500 plus HP isn't all that fair plus he is a ton liighter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts