Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, yesterday and after about a week of negotiations between various dealers I found a pretty common (but my favorite) brand new Black/Black M6 05, two hours from home for 27k. It was the best deal I could find considering the distance. The dealer was Jerry Johnson Chevy in Lumberton NC. and the salesperson was Stephen Blackwell. I know it sounds like an advertisement but its not, I feel that they treated me very well and the transaction went flawless and best of all the car is beautifull and perfect. I drove a couple of times a Firebird Formula M6 when it had 275hp and it was a beast but the GTO feels like a Mercedes with superpowers! So much refined. My last new car before the GTO was a Toyota Prius Hybrid (no joke) so the power jump is notable (no sh*t) but I thougt that if I didnt washed my hands after using the toilet I could make up to Mother Nature in water savings (joke:D ) Now its super modding or extended warranty! Decisions, Decisions.

·
Registered
69 Posts
V8JUDGE said:
My last new car before the GTO was a Toyota Prius Hybrid (no joke) so the power jump is notable (no sh*t) but I thougt that if I didnt washed my hands after using the toilet I could make up to Mother Nature in water savings (joke:D ) QUOTE]

Hey, if you're looking to make it up to mother nature, you could always just pee in the sink. That way you don't even have to flush! :lol:

Anyway, congratulations on your new ride. I've had mine for 6 months now and that SEG doesn't go away. Driving it never get's old....

Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.