Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just got a "new" car and I wanted to share it with the rest of the pontiac lovers. Great site, I'm hoping my car will allow me to fit in here. I find these forums very interesting and quite helpful. Well here's the car....

1971 LeMans Sport! ALL ORIGINAL!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

Thanks! I love it. Nothing like putting the top down and taking a cruise on a nice sunney day!

Hey by the way how much do you think this car would be worth? Any clue? I know how much I payed for it but I was just curious as to what the value might be. I have an idea but I would like to get other's input.

Also, do you think I should upgrade the car at all? It is all original and the engine runs like it came out the the factory, nice and smoothe. However I would like to beef it up a little with say a new exhaust, intake, carb, and heads perhaps. What do you all think?

thanks again

·
Registered
259 Posts
Well to me a car like that is priceless..... Nothing better than having an old care like that especially original. (Far and few between)

As for the mods, I would keep it as close top original as possible.... that is where the money is with the older cars.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks

Yeah I agree the car is no doubt pricless. I dont want to sell the car if I can help it but I am currently living in a BAD neighborhood so I can't exactly park the car at my house. Oh well as long as I keep it safe, sound, and original I think I'll be just fine. Thanks for the replies!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts