Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought my car a week ago and i showed a buddys girlfriend and she said "take this as constructive critasizum its nice but its kinda a chicks car" wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and she drives a tacoma.

·
Registered
182 Posts
What the Hell does she know!?!?! You should've told her to get the heck outta here with her flannel shirt wearing, indigo girls listening ass and go drive her butch Tacoma Pick up :D

·
Registered
381 Posts
i'm sorry but most chick's, present company excluded, do not even know what hp stands for, much less how to use all 400 of them babies sittin under that hood.... that is if they could find the hood release :D

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
s2gordon said:
get the heck outta here with her flannel shirt wearing, indigo girls listening ass and go drive her butch Tacoma Pick up :D
That's the funniest damn thing I've heard in a long time....:lol: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Don't understand that comment. My black with red interior is a car that is wreaking with testosterone.

My wife's afraid of mine; I have to make her drive it.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
GOATGIRL said:
Do I make you Horny baby?!?!? I love a car like that!:rofl:
Always fun to read your replies; if I'm taking this right, I'm not sure if the Goat makes her horny or not.

I did have a Harley tho- - - that given the right circumstances and right rpm's had VERY desirable effects for the passenger!:cool

·
Registered
850 Posts
noz34me said:
Always fun to read your replies; if I'm taking this right, I'm not sure if the Goat makes her horny or not.

I did have a Harley tho- - - that given the right circumstances and right rpm's had VERY desirable effects for the passenger!:cool
That's why I own my own bike!!!!:party: And if the car is right...it can get a girl in the mood!

·
Registered
194 Posts
1SLOGTO said:
i bought my car a week ago and i showed a buddys girlfriend and she said "take this as constructive critasizum its nice but its kinda a chicks car" wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and she drives a tacoma.
You might want to tell you buddy to make sure that his girl isn't...ummm..."packing heat" down there.

·
Registered
439 Posts
:lol: :lol: Chicks don't know crap about cars. If she means it's a chick's car because it has a nice interior and doesn't creak and groan like a F-body, then yeah.

A chick car is like a celica, jetta, bmw, or tiburon. no real power with the illusion of such, or a nice interior and an expensive-looking exterior.

·
Registered
850 Posts
CrabhartLSX said:
:lol: :lol: Chicks don't know crap about cars. If she means it's a chick's car because it has a nice interior and doesn't creak and groan like a F-body, then yeah.

A chick car is like a celica, jetta, bmw, or tiburon. no real power with the illusion of such, or a nice interior and an expensive-looking exterior.
You better watch what you're saying CrabhartLSX!!! I'm all woman and I know A LOT more about cars then most men!!!!! I really would hate to take you out back and give you a lesson on respect!!!!;)

·
Registered
850 Posts
IPOCKALYPSE said:
Did you tell her just the passenger seat?
Watch it!!! I bet I can out drive your a$$!:willy: Granted, there are very few women out there like me who like cars, motorcycles, sports and MEN, but we are there! I really would HATE to put you to shame!;)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts