Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please check out the video of my garage interior, a guided tour!
Maybe you will see some ideas you like (?)

If you could / would send it to others to view or post the link on other forums where it might be of interest I'd appreciate it. This video is a contest entry and if mine get the most views I win a prize. Contest runs until 04/15/2012. The more views the better, Thanks

Let me know what you think of the garage....good or bad, I can take it

Photos below are me and my '66 GTO I bought new :)

Attachments

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Very nice setup sir! Gives me some ideas for my garage.

What size is it?

Who's epoxy system did you use?

How much was the lift?

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
I have kicked around the idea of doing custom garage finishes for the auto enthusiast in my construction business, a buddy does the epoxy concrete finish and i showed him how he could template logos for the floors, but with the economy down people can't afford to re-model their homes little lone their garages. I am probably going to do mine in spring and hopefully add on a bay for the Tempest to reside away from the bustle of the shop.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Very nice setup sir! Gives me some ideas for my garage.

What size is it?

Who's epoxy system did you use?

How much was the lift?

Thanks for the comments.....

The Garage is detatched 26' x 30' / The epoxy is called Supercoat sold by Sams Club, believe it or not I have only $400.00 invested in the floor (DIY) / I bought the lift on a group buy on another forum $1800.00 delivered to terminal and with an oil drain, they have since had a price increase

If you go back to the video page and click the 'show more' arrow there are links to a forum thread about the epoxy floor installation, storage build and Lift info

A few photos below, the garage looks a bit dark in the video but in person it's quite bright inside.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts