Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank everyone who continually shows their support for those of us that are overseas. Wether it be Iraq, Kuwait, Afghanistan, or wherever Uncle Sam takes us, regardless of occupation. It gives me a warm and fuzzy when I read someone putting there thanks out there for all to see, you are all first class people, thank you for your kind words and encouragment.

And leave some kills for us, you guys and girls lay it down to thick, there won't be anyone left for us to race, the intimidation factor will be to great:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
overseas

purplehaze thank you for what you do.I'm a fellow veteran as well, I was in Iraq for a year and just got back this january.I was stationed at FOB iskandariya Iraq just 26 miles south of bagdad.are you at camp victory kuwit?please keep your head down and stay safe.:)
ON a lighter side I just bought my gto witch is a red automatic and boy do i love this car.I hope you come home soon so you can enjoy your nice car.I know that's what keep me going all the time I was there.
Take care
SSG underwood

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
purplehaze said:
I would like to thank everyone who continually shows their support for those of us that are overseas. Wether it be Iraq, Kuwait, Afghanistan, or wherever Uncle Sam takes us, regardless of occupation. It gives me a warm and fuzzy when I read someone putting there thanks out there for all to see, you are all first class people, thank you for your kind words and encouragment.

And leave some kills for us, you guys and girls lay it down to thick, there won't be anyone left for us to race, the intimidation factor will be to great:D
You guys deserve all the credit! While I'm fast growing disillusioned with Bush and his policies, I'll never forget the sacrifices you folks are making to keep this country safe! I do believe you guys are taking the fight to them and keeping them occupied over there, so that's a good thing. It's sad the people you are fighting have no honor.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
As everyone else here has said, Thank You and come home safe and sound.

Now if the voters here can just get some regime change going back home, maybe we can get you guys out of there for good and leave the ragheads to do whatever the ragheads are going to do to each other.

What a mess! Who the hell thought we could wave the magic wand of democracy in a region that has known nothing but corrupt monarchs and military dictators for centuries.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
This is the wrong thread to express your pollitical view point on.

One more time thanks to the people that are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for their country. God Bless You and keep you all safe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts