Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
And where I can get one….
Yes, I know I am all over the place, but trying to not spend any more until I get car in my name… ( out of state title, and signed in wrong spot). Anyways, for the ac, I know i am
Missing the two end connector ducts ( thought I saw them here at one pint. So not really worrying about those, more about what’s missing from where inhave circled, pretty sure it’s a vacuum actuator thing, as it attaches to the flap by the heater door, no clue if a hose is in place to got there yet, but need to find that part, so…. What’s I called and does anyone have one??
Gas Machine Auto part Metal Concrete
if this in the wrong sub forum please feel free tomove, I figured that this is inside the car so it would be ok here

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have done some digging on Google pictures, looks like it’s not a vacuum actuator, seems to be a linkage thing that hooks to ac heat selector with a cable, cannot find it in Ames or opgi, so still looking for it, also a name to help me google it properly

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes please, will pm you address so you can give me a price, also, I saw on another paint you were offering a set of rally gauges to a guy, if he doesn’t want them, i am interested in those too, but only if he says he doesn’t want them, don’t want to piss anyone off!!

thanks

Darren

1 - 9 of 9 Posts