Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a GTO gathering this weekend in Durham at Carolina Auto Masters.
There were 22 goats that showed up. Some got dyno tunes and others just had dyno runs. I've got alot of pics of the event and one video of my car being dynoed again, I'll try to post them soon.
While we were there a couple of "mufftangs" showed up to talk to one of the guys at the shop, when they went to leave they were doing burnouts on the street and one of the guys in a Cobra lost his blower belt! :lol: He called from down the street and asked us if we found it, we told him we had it and he showed back up with his head held low, we were all like :rofl:

BTW, new dyno #'s 378rwhp and 387rwtq!! :D

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
gameover said:
We had a GTO gathering this weekend in Durham at Carolina Auto Masters.
There were 22 goats that showed up. Some got dyno tunes and others just had dyno runs. I've got alot of pics of the event and one video of my car being dynoed again, I'll try to post them soon.
While we were there a couple of "mufftangs" showed up to talk to one of the guys at the shop, when they went to leave they were doing burnouts on the street and one of the guys in a Cobra lost his blower belt! :lol: He called from down the street and asked us if we found it, we told him we had it and he showed back up with his head held low, we were all like :rofl:

BTW, new dyno #'s 378rwhp and 387rwtq!! :D
Sounds like it's time for a cam.....

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GTODEALER said:
They are good, it depends on how radicle of a setup you want....... what rwhp are you looking for?
My next mods I am planning on doing are:
Cam
Beehive springs
Rocker Arms
P&P TB
Catch Can
MSD wires
NGK's

I hoping to be around 415-425 rwhp.
Whatcha think?

G

·
Only the rockers and cam will give you any gain, the throttle body is worth about 5hp from what I have seen. I think 37-47hp is a stretch with a cam but, what do I know?

·
Registered
160 Posts
gameover said:
Thanks. They are 18 inch Drift R wheels from Group A. :cheers
Those are nice wheels. I never thought I'd care much for black wheels on a black goat. But those look great. Good to meet ya last weekend! It was a blast. Looking forward to our next G2G. :cool

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lisatw151 said:
Those are nice wheels. I never thought I'd care much for black wheels on a black goat. But those look great. Good to meet ya last weekend! It was a blast. Looking forward to our next G2G. :cool
It was great to meet you Lisa. For those of you that don't know Lisa she is a big car nut, she has 19 coats of Zaino on her goat. It looked great Lisa! Thanks again for the good food.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.