Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm currently looking for an 05'. Stopped by Plaza Pontiac today, but nothing. I may drive out to Dillon tonight. Looking to do something in December.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reagan has a Red one. Got my BLU GOAT now! Let me know if you get one and we'll get the "OGC" going...omaha gto club....corny..i know hehehehe :party:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Rims

Hey guys Im in Bellevue and had a 04 GTO but had to trade it in it was getting a little to spendy for me. but i have some rims left over that i put on it that are collecting dust and im trying to get rid of them. They are 18" Lexani's with 245/40ZR/18 Sumitomo tires with approximately 4000 miles on them. The rims are absolutely flawless no ding dents or scratches. If you want some more info or a few pics let me know. Thanks

chuck
[email protected]

·
Registered
689 Posts
chuckyd317 said:
Hey guys Im in Bellevue and had a 04 GTO but had to trade it in it was getting a little to spendy for me. but i have some rims left over that i put on it that are collecting dust and im trying to get rid of them. They are 18" Lexani's with 245/40ZR/18 Sumitomo tires with approximately 4000 miles on them. The rims are absolutely flawless no ding dents or scratches. If you want some more info or a few pics let me know. Thanks

chuck
[email protected]
I amswered your PM! Pics, price, location?

·
Registered
63 Posts
huskerGTO said:
Reagan has a Red one. Got my BLU GOAT now! Let me know if you get one and we'll get the "OGC" going...omaha gto club....corny..i know hehehehe :party:
I went to Beatrice to get the IBM/black M6 18s on 7/7/06. I'm sure I'll see you all at the dealers getting strut repairs!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I live in NW Omaha, 'round 156th and Fort. 2006 IBM, rolling on American Racing Black Rogue 17" now (I know, still have the winter tires on in MAY.)

I see another 06 IBM wiht blue leather in my part of town, as well as a torrid red 04. I've also seen an 04 IBM parked at One Pacific Place, and even a purple 04 rolling around.

Any of you folks online here?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello All,
I just bought a 2006 Black/Black M6. Had it less than 2 whole days. I'm in NW Omaha.

LaPuzza, I think I've seen you driving your car a few times. I drive up 156th St. to get to and from work.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello All,
I just bought a 2006 Black/Black M6. Had it less than 2 whole days. I'm in NW Omaha.

LaPuzza, I think I've seen you driving your car a few times. I drive up 156th St. to get to and from work.
Heya Zep! I think I have see you quite a few times - its hard not to notice another Goat on the road. I'm headed down to Flashbacks tomorrow, so if you see my 06 IBM on 18s sitting in the lot, don't hesitate to come talk to the skinny dude standing behind it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
LaPuzza, I'm also seeing the '04 torrid red GTO. Usually around 156th and Blondo. Just last night I saw it again at 132nd and Blondo. As I was pointing it out to my wife, the driver was pointing my car out to his passenger.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey fellas if your ever down in the ghetto you might see my 05 phantom lol. I am basically at 45th and NW radial in omaha. I have seen a few of you guys out im sure, I work out west 170th and center.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been out of town for work and of course as soon as I left the wife's trailblazer started throwing codes. So if you saw a PBM '06 commuting on dodge all week, it was mine...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Greetings

I'm in Omaha, out by Zorinsky Lake. I'm shopping for a 05 or 06 GTO. Looking for one with a auto tranny. (getting old, don't want to shift all the time anymore.) Want a blue one.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey guys! New guy to the forum here! I live out buy Sapp Brothers and I have a 69 goat! It hasn't much but I'm lookin to change that this summer!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts