Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my floor pans..braces ..trunk pan and rear body mounts are rusted out.. where would be best place to get these ..best = cheapest ...ouch this is going hurt:eek:

·
Registered
727 Posts
I used Sherman parts and I was very happy with them.
You can order them from any of the restoration suppliers.
I was able to avoid shipping costs by ordering from my local Auto Value store. Had the parts the next day and the price was equal or better than the cost of parts plus shipping.

You can also order them from Rock Auto.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I was able to order from any of the usual players in the aftermarket parts business but shipping was so expensive. I ended calling Goodmark which was the brand floor I wanted and they hooked me up with a local auto parts distribution warehouse 30 minutes down the road and I just went and picked it up. Goodmark was easy to work with and I was impressed with their floor stamping for my '64.

-Thor

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used Sherman parts and I was very happy with them.
You can order them from any of the restoration suppliers.
I was able to avoid shipping costs by ordering from my local Auto Value store. Had the parts the next day and the price was equal or better than the cost of parts plus shipping.

You can also order them from Rock Auto.
... checked Sherman and they had the parts I needed ..strange enough I checked with Rockauto and they had the parts ..from Sherman ..for LESS than Sherman :willy:..?? Thanks for your help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts