Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After comparing the new GTO to some of its competitors, I'm sold on how great a car this really is. I'm looking a a low mileage 2004 GTO in my area thats selling for less than 23K. However, the improvements in the 2005 look really enticing. Has anyone had some experiences in driving both and comparing the two? Specifically, does the larger engine have a noticeable effect in everyday driving? Would the gas mileage be about the same? I'll probably get the auto trans, but not sure on this yet. If I dont get a 2004, I'll just wait for a good deal on a used 2005; it'll be difficult to wait for months until I find one..:). Any advice and comments about this would be greatly appreciatied.
Thanks,
Mike
[email protected]

·
Registered
188 Posts
taoist26 said:
After comparing the new GTO to some of its competitors, I'm sold on how great a car this really is. I'm looking a a low mileage 2004 GTO in my area thats selling for less than 23K. However, the improvements in the 2005 look really enticing. Has anyone had some experiences in driving both and comparing the two? Specifically, does the larger engine have a noticeable effect in everyday driving? Would the gas mileage be about the same? I'll probably get the auto trans, but not sure on this yet. If I dont get a 2004, I'll just wait for a good deal on a used 2005; it'll be difficult to wait for months until I find one..:). Any advice and comments about this would be greatly appreciatied.
Thanks,
Mike
[email protected]
This could be a good deal (if it's legit!).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=4584217429&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

Hard to tell if there really is a reserve, however. Early in the ad, the indication is that there isn't.....Later a reserve is mentioned....So, I dunno! :cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.