Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright everyone, I know it isnt a GTO, but I am looking for a specific 1970 LeMans Sport. This car belonged to my grandfather who was killed in Vietnam and now I am looking for this car to buy for my dad. So far a have a VIN and know a little info on the car. The VIN is 237370P186726, I really need some help with this if anyone has any insight on what I can do. Thanks
-Kyle

·
Registered
454 Posts
I hope you find the car Kyle,what state or area of the country the last known location of the car?
My first car was a 69 Lemans sport and I have been a die hard Poncho fan since
When I was 18 I sold a 69 GTO Judge and always regretted it(was getting married)then when I turned 30 I decided to try and find the car,it took me 6 months but I got a tip and did find it in a garage just 3 blocks from my house but the guy wouldn't sell it to me,to this day I still miss that car,anyway enough about me....... good luck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well....that is not cool that the guy wont sell the car, but at least you know where it is. thanks for the support, im looking everywhere on the internet for it, hopefully something will turn up

·
Registered
80 Posts
kws87 said:
Alright everyone, I know it isnt a GTO, but I am looking for a specific 1970 LeMans Sport. This car belonged to my grandfather who was killed in Vietnam and now I am looking for this car to buy for my dad. So far a have a VIN and know a little info on the car. The VIN is 237370P186726, I really need some help with this if anyone has any insight on what I can do. Thanks
-Kyle
Give me a couple of days... I might be able to pull up a little something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.