Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I just joined this fourm. My father bought this 67 GTO brand new and recently passed away. My goal is to obtain the car back. Most of the cars life was spent in Kitchener Ontario. I am just starting the process of tracking this car down. I figure this is a good place to start. This is the car.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Tire Wheel

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky

· Registered
1,502 Posts
Another consideration to have is how long ago the car was sold and/or seen by you or dad (sorry about your loss). If it was recently. like in the last 20 years or so recent, there is a shot it's still out there. If it was 40 years ago, chances are very slim. Keep in mind that even into the 90's. these cars were just old used gas guzzlers that no one wanted so many are long gone.

I wish you luck my friend.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another consideration to have is how long ago the car was sold and/or seen by you or dad (sorry about your loss). If it was recently. like in the last 20 years or so recent, there is a shot it's still out there. If it was 40 years ago, chances are very slim. Keep in mind that even into the 90's. these cars were just old used gas guzzlers that no one wanted so many are long gone.

I wish you luck my friend.
Thank you for your condolences. I have an update I found the owner, I have messaged him and am waiting on a response. I got lucky and googled his email address which led to a name. Now the next step is hopefully he will sell it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts