Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a store or somewhere I can get new GTOFORUM stickers, mine is getting a bit tore up. I have it on my dodge truck window and it is a good conversation starter. I have met a lot of Pontiac guys because of it.

Thanks

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Those are the stickers I received when I upped to Lifetime Member. I rock them on my giant Craftsman toolbox. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
I recall them being introduced, I never got one. If I recall correctly, they were to be given to those who paid for a Lifetime membership to the forum. Moderators are not <paying> Lifetime members so we are not to get a free one. This was years ago, perhaps that practice stopped?

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is there a store or somewhere I can get new GTOFORUM stickers, mine is getting a bit tore up. I have it on my dodge truck window and it is a good conversation starter. I have met a lot of Pontiac guys because of it.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts

Thanks
Are you joking or just bored........

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
They didn't appear to be available two+ years ago when you first asked and nothing seems to have changed since then. I couldn't find any back in 2010......

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Not joking or bored. Just want some stickers.
The forum "owners" sent me a couple back in 2015 I believe it was after I became a Lifetime member. I would find a way to contact them and ask for more. (Don't know if the same Co. owns the Team Chevelle forum but I joined there about 2 months ago to get more A-body info and surprise, I got two envelopes over a two wk period with forum stickers for Team Chevelle...couldn't have been more surprised.):surprise:

Chevelle Tech - Powered by vBulletin

I don't dare put them on my GTO for fear someone will accuse me of a SBC under the hood!!>:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts