Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Need non Pontiac Center caps for my OEM 18's

8K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  sg3080 
#1 ·
Hey people, ive been searching all morning and cant find anything to help me I am wanting to get rid of the pontiac center caps i was looking at these on ebay because they would go with my cars look but im not sure if they would fit, I dont know the size of the caps and what i would be able to swap them with but i would like to get rid of the pontiac ones im sure there are GM cars out there with same size caps so if anyone could help me out id appreciate it.

OEM 08 09 10 Chevy Cruze Cross Wheel Center Hub Cap 1P | eBay

See less See more
#2 ·
I would be incredibly suprised if anyone knows if Cruze center caps would fit GTO wheels. Doesn't seem like something that someone would have a reason to try. What about the Middle Eastern Chevrolet Lumina SS (same body as our GTO's)...what kind of center caps do they have?

#3 ·
Yeah thats where I got that Chevy Emblem from the llumina, it was a hell of a time getting it though im sure those caps would fit but i cant imagine trying to get them, thats why i want to find something capatible that will fir preferably chevy maybe a malibus, impala. any other car that might come with 18's and have the same size cap

#5 ·
I don't think the caps that you linked would work. I just measured an extra GTO cap I have and the one measurement in that ad (4.5cm-1.7") is 4.9cm-1.9" on the GTO cap. The Cruize cap would be too small.

#7 ·
The stock cap roughly 60mm-2.5/16" in diameter, 3/4" deep (mounting surface to outer edge) and 4.9cm-1.9" across the mounting surface. Don't know how much that really helps you unless you can find the dimensions of the other caps to compare.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.