Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1964 Pontiac GTO Convertible. 68 400 motor. Burgandy red + white top. Owned since Mar 2020.
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I live in Newark, DE. I have taken my "baby" to two auto places and had some disappointing results. I really need to find a reliable, trustworthy place who has an obvious passion for bringing these cars back to life - no matter what they need. I would appreciate any recommendation!

For example, I am getting ready to put in new coils, new shocks and new tires. While many places can do that, the stance of the car is very important to me (like it is for all of you I am sure). That said, I am sure there are many technical decisions that need to be made before one achieves their "target stance."

So I need a place who is going to "listen" to what I want and have the experience to deliver the results. Thanks!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Figure out what parts/stance you want by asking spring advice here or look them up on the community search. Then buy them and have them installed. Kind of hard to hold them to account for a stance. They make no money giving advice or hoping its the stance you like. Tho I am sure they are out there, but old school shops are getting harder to find.

·
Registered
1967 400/400
1,516 Posts
PM me. Im in Eastern Jersey, not too far from you. Depending on what you want, I can do it, especially suspension.

·
Premium Member
1964 Pontiac GTO Convertible. 68 400 motor. Burgandy red + white top. Owned since Mar 2020.
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM me. Im in Eastern Jersey, not too far from you. Depending on what you want, I can do it, especially suspension.
Thank you. Will definitely consider! Once I get the overheating fixed, I will reach back out to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts