Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of parts from my '65 project I can no get rid of (to clean out the shop). Does anyone know a shop that specializes in these kind of parts in southern WI? I spoke to someone on the phone from Milwaukee, but can't remember the name now. Bob or Bucky or something starting with a 'B'?

In any event, would really like to get rid of the whole lot to a single place if possible. I have the front and rear suspension, rear end, misc interior parts, steering column, seats, hood, etc.

Thanks for any pointers.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Try selling them on eBay or Craig's List. Also check with your local junk yard, they may know someone looking for parts.
Also, run an add in the local news paper and auto trader. There is a bunch of old guys out there that never use the internet and look only in the paper for stuff.
Good luck. I have a bunch of 67 parts that no one wants until they need them.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I had parts to get rid of after restoring my '66 GTO. I took them to a local auto parts swap meet and quickly sold most everything I had. The few items that didn't sell I gave away to anyone who came to my spot and knew what the parts were for. Most swap meets are full of Ford and Chevy stuff' Word gets around quickly if you have Pontiac parts. Also helps to put a sign at your spot that you have Pontiac parts. Besides getting rid of the parts, you make some money, meet some new Pontiac guys and have some fun. I love swap meets!

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
I had a truck load of spare parts after restoring the 66, sold most on ebay, sold some on craigslist and what I could not sell I gave to a shop who supplied me with a ton of advise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts