Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting this in the gen. area to try to get more response.

A little help please.......I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a company or a person that would sell or make a look alike copy or the 15in rally II wheel in 16-18in?

I have been looking for some time and no go. Am I doing the perverbal wish in one hand and **** in the other, see which one fills up faster, or is there help for me. :confused

I like the look of the tourq thrust but I don't like the fact there belly buttons......every ones got 1 LOL :lol:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx I looked at the boyd line, they have a lot of 5 spoke wheels but not a PMD rally II.....although when I talked to them they did inform me that they could make just about anything I want for a price, as with anybody with a C&C.........still looking through

Thank you for your input

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am not sure if it is Stockton Wheels or Wheels Vintique, but one of them sells aftermarket billet Rally II's. Since they are billet and probably not cut until ordered, I would call the company and see if they can get a set cut to our correct offsets and bolt patterns. I think they go up to 18" in diameter and up to 9" wide.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.