Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
AustinBlueGTO said:
Howdy Y'all!

Just picked up by Blue/Blue 05 baby today!

This car is gonna get the wife and I in sooooo much trouble!

So how is the GTO community down here in Texas?
Congrats on the goat!!!! I've heard of a few people down in Austin who have goats and even a couple of gtg's.... :party:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GTODEALER said:
Congrats on the goat!!!! I've heard of a few people down in Austin who have goats and even a couple of gtg's.... :party:
Thanks GTODEALER!

I am actually spending a lot of time in the DFW area on a consulting gig. I will stop by your dealership someday soon to talk shop with ya!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Warning

DO NOT - I repeat - DO NOT let dealer show you his car - and what's more, DO NOT let him crank it up for you - - - and above all else - (I was smart enough not to do this) DO NOT RIDE WITH HIM!!!!!!

(else you will shortly be missing $5000+ from your bank account)

unfortunately, I am hooked. MUST---HAVE---MORE !!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
shrike said:
DO NOT - I repeat - DO NOT let dealer show you his car - and what's more, DO NOT let him crank it up for you - - - and above all else - (I was smart enough not to do this) DO NOT RIDE WITH HIM!!!!!!

(else you will shortly be missing $5000+ from your bank account)

unfortunately, I am hooked. MUST---HAVE---MORE !!!
Damn, I knew DEALER was being too nice....

Feeling my wallet getting lighter already :eek:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have only had mine a short time here in Houston, and have seen very few. I was in Austin last weekend with it and didn't see any that weekend. A lot of people looking at it everywhere I went, though, and they seemed to have that WTF is that look on their face as they were making a conscious effort to look the whole car over. Congrats on the purchase. It will not disappoint you.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Yeah..... I have a tendency to rub off on people, especially when I crank up the Fatbitch! :lol: BTW, if you think you get looks.... try pulling up to a red light and the entire car is shaking back and forth from the huge friggin' cam I installed! :cheers

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GTODEALER said:
Yeah..... I have a tendency to rub off on people, especially when I crank up the Fatbitch! :lol: BTW, if you think you get looks.... try pulling up to a red light and the entire car is shaking back and forth from the huge friggin' cam I installed! :cheers
:lol: Oh geeze, I can see where this is going to go!

Thanks all for the kind words and welcome, I can see already that the GTO community is alive, kickin, and in good form.

:party:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.