Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey GreyGoat! Whaddup, dawg?! Dave here. You going out to Parmer 1431 Home Depot again this Saturday? We'll crank up your subwoofer amp gain :party: That way, you can say you did your first, albeit simple, mod :cheers

hell I might go try it out on mine tonight... :D

Ricardo? You reading this? Post a reply, man! He had a sharp '04 Red/Red GTO owner with an '05 hood. I hadn't met him either until last Saturday

·
Registered
1 Posts
YaXMaN said:
Hey GreyGoat! Whaddup, dawg?! Dave here. You going out to Parmer 1431 Home Depot again this Saturday? We'll crank up your subwoofer amp gain :party: That way, you can say you did your first, albeit simple, mod :cheers

hell I might go try it out on mine tonight... :D

Ricardo? You reading this? Post a reply, man! He had a sharp '04 Red/Red GTO owner with an '05 hood. I hadn't met him either until last Saturday
Hey YaXMan, I just signed up. Thanks for your comments on my goat. I'll try to be there on Sat. Seems like the weather is going to be cool - literally. I got 2 go to a football party.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.