Sounds great bro! You are not very far from me
either. I'll keep my eyes open for you if I'm up in
Cleveland. Kinda hard to miss a goat around here
ya know! Welcome to the herd.:party:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That cam lope is freakin unreal. What cam is it? Exhaust? Tune?
It is a rippie grind that i picked up from a buddy that was upgrading his rippie z06. 224/228 .588 on a 113*. The exhaust is stainless works lt's with the slp loudmouth I, catless midpipes.

As for the tune, i use a guy in Charleston, TN. His company name is In-Tune Motorsports, he does awesome work. He is the only guy that will have my car overnight. Thanks for the compliments guys.

CPO what part of chatt are you from?

Ryan

·
Registered
353 Posts
It is a rippie grind that i picked up from a buddy that was upgrading his rippie z06. 224/228 .588 on a 113*. The exhaust is stainless works lt's with the slp loudmouth I, catless midpipes.

As for the tune, i use a guy in Charleston, TN. His company name is In-Tune Motorsports, he does awesome work. He is the only guy that will have my car overnight. Thanks for the compliments guys.

CPO what part of chatt are you from?

Ryan
Excellent - thanks. Catless is not an option in CA. In fact, mods in general are a big no no. But your car sounds amazing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Excellent - thanks. Catless is not an option in CA. In fact, mods in general are a big no no. But your car sounds amazing.

Thanks man, that sux about california. That is one reason i wouldnt live there. I wouldnt mind visiting tho.:party:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Thanks man, that sux about california. That is one reason i wouldnt live there. I wouldnt mind visiting tho.:party:
While there are several reasons not to live in CA, there are far more that make it the only place in the US to live IMHO. We have our nutjobs in Sacramento and in the Bay Area, but most parts of the state are replete with nice folks, a sensible lifestyle and a normal view of how things ought to be - politically or otherwise. We have a vast Alpine mountain range, Killer deserts, Coastal ranges that blow the mind, the wine country, Yosemite. The state is the breadbasket of the Country - we even blow Wisonsin away with dairy production. I could go and on (I sound the the damn chamber of commerce here). Most people only here of the bizzare stuff and shake their heads. Many native Californians do the same thing. Would not move for any reason.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I live in Fort Oglethorpe, Ga and work near HWY 153 and Lee Hwy.
Actually bought my goat at Don Ledford's in Cleveland...BTW,
your car really does sound sweet!

Have you had your car to Brainerd yet? I took mine and was thoroughly dissapointed when it was stock with no miles on it. But i am gonna try to take it back this friday and see what it does.

Thanks for the compliments on the goat guys, this thing gets way more attention than my trans am ever did. Its gonna sound much better with the maggie on it:eek:

·
Registered
275 Posts
While there are several reasons not to live in CA, there are far more that make it the only place in the US to live IMHO. We have our nutjobs in Sacramento and in the Bay Area, but most parts of the state are replete with nice folks, a sensible lifestyle and a normal view of how things ought to be - politically or otherwise. We have a vast Alpine mountain range, Killer deserts, Coastal ranges that blow the mind, the wine country, Yosemite. The state is the breadbasket of the Country - we even blow Wisonsin away with dairy production. I could go and on (I sound the the damn chamber of commerce here). Most people only here of the bizzare stuff and shake their heads. Many native Californians do the same thing. Would not move for any reason.

I like your attitude. Hell, you make ME want to go there now. Good to know some REAL folks live there still besides the typical Hollywood types (no offense too ALL CA residents...you know what I'm referring):cool

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.