Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congrats Trukcrazy and welcome aboard. I also went with MBM. It is a great color with the black leather interior looks classy. For whatever reason beyond explanation, they can not move the MBM's in the Atl Georgia area. I'm so amazed and confused by that. Get those windows tinted first thing as the car is like an oven with all the black inside. Enjoy. :cheers

·
Registered
233 Posts
I noticed the non-recessed wheels on your goat. I think I like the look of the recessed version a little better, but those sure look easier to keep clean. Thoe other day someone mentioned the new Dupont wheel cleaner and a small brush to get the crud out of the corners, I will give that a try as soon as I get a warmer day and can clean the goat.

BTW, were the non-recessed from 2004 or something? Why are some flat and some recessed?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Russ2005 said:
I noticed the non-recessed wheels on your goat. I think I like the look of the recessed version a little better, but those sure look easier to keep clean. Thoe other day someone mentioned the new Dupont wheel cleaner and a small brush to get the crud out of the corners, I will give that a try as soon as I get a warmer day and can clean the goat.

BTW, were the non-recessed from 2004 or something? Why are some flat and some recessed?
17" are the recessed ones you have. Truckcrazy has the 18" wheels.
I think the 18" were an option for the 05-06.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Congrats on the GOAT:cheers
Welcome to our steadily Growing heard:party:
Is that custom striping I see on the side or is it just the lighting?

You are right the recessed were the 17's standard for all GOATS
but the 18's were an option available mid to late 05

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.