Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy All!

Just wanted to say Hi and to thank this forum for the heads up on the Pontiac GMAC deal. Because of that, I traded in my 2000 Z28 for a new 2006 Spice Red A4 GTO. A sweet ride.

I look forward to reading more about my new toy on this forum.

- Robert

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BostonF4$ said:
What differences do you notice between the 2 cars? How much better would you say the quality is in the GTO compared to the Z28?
The interior feel is MUCH better than the Camaro. I am a long-time GM person so I am still getting used to the dash and control layout, but it's good as well. I still feel my 2004 Avalanche layout is better for long trips. The 2004+ Driver Info Computer (DIC) is better than the 3 little gauges in the GTO (IMHO).

The ride quality is much better of course, and IRS makes handling much better too. Body feels very tight and sturdy.

The GTO definitely feel quicker, with more low-end torque than my LS1. I have not really opened it up yet to get a feel for how much faster.

I will miss my T-tops for some open-air goodness. I really wish GM would have had a moon/sun-roof or 'vert option.

·
Registered
275 Posts
new members

HI EVERYONE, I HAD MY GTO SINCE SEPT. 05 BUT JUST GOT A NEW COMPUTER LAST WEEK SO I FIGURED I WOULD JOIN SO JUST SAYING WHATS UP :party:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.