Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
I like them both.
However the Challenger has power but is way too heavy. One driver described it like a fat kid on roller skates.

The Camaro is nice but IMOP I think the rear tail lights look like a knock off vette.

The only thing I would give the goat up for would be a vette or viper.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I liked the Camaro when I first saw one but, My next new car will be a V either the CTS-V or the STS-V, The wife put her foot down on engine mods after all the money I dumped into the GTO.

·
64-67 Expert
8,561 Posts
I like the Challenger. The Camaro does nothing for me, and I'm a die hard GM guy. Make mine a 6.1 Hemi, in black or orange, with the 6 speed stick!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea im not buying a new car,,, i like my quick little GTO,,i just get mixed opinions on these 2 cars and wanna hear it all,,,i used to like the camaro but now that i see them more often there not all that

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Challenger has a much better retro look to the body, but once you see the new Camaro's interior, you won't look back.

·
Registered
738 Posts
For the record the camaro has way more parts(in fact they already have CF doors for it) and the engine is a better place to start from IMHO. But a supercharged V6 would do nicely putting out 400+ h.p and not to mention it's in the 3700's add the CF body panels and you could drop alot of weight.

But to be Honest there is a evil Lil mopar guy inside of me that would love to have one but i would very much rather have both...... I would really hate that decision ....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts