Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im Heather, 25, live in the southwest ohio area, funfun! Just got my Gto last night and have been enjoying it all day today, Love it!!! Looking to learn some stuff about these cars, seeing as i have been in the srt-4 scene for far to long, but really wanting to make some gto friends and attend some meets! Pics of my gto are in the Intro section :) :cheers

·
Registered
38 Posts
i live in beavercreek but dont know of to many meets around here and your going to love the gto you shouldn't have to big of a problem finding some goats around here to play with i know of 2 ls2s around here and my ls1 but im selling mine:( but everyone around here is pretty nice and im sure with a car like yours youll find some other people to hang with welcome to the world of v8's and RWD :cheers

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you are really interested in a good time with your car you need to try Autocrossing it! Tons of fun and there are plenty of people to help you with anything you need at an event! I'm from Cincinnati and we just had an event down here with almost 100 people who registered! It gives you a great way to enjoy the car and to show what you can do with it!

Welcome to The Cincinnati SCCA

Try it once hooked for life! We hope to see you there!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome I'm from northeast Ohio but been playing soldier for 4 years in tx lol also welcome to 4 more cylinders and REAL american muscle I think you'll be pleasantly surprised how many people love these cars

1 - 5 of 5 Posts