Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We now stock the New Era Intakes for the 04 gto's!!! If you call them and they don't have any call me I stock them and sell them at the same price (199.95)!!!! Please pass the word to all of the other forums!!!
Steve A.
[email protected]
Thanks for your support!! :cheers
BTW there will be one on display at our gtg tomorrow :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
any idea on when something will be ready for the 05's

THanks

·
Registered
139 Posts
I would assume that you could use this same CAI on your 05. The only thing that you would have to check is whether your 90mm throttle body opening is a different size then our 04's 75mm--I'm just not sure myself. I'm sure that someone on this site would know that answer.

·
Registered
50 Posts
GTODEALER said:
The 05 intake is different, the sizes are different, and the New Era for the 04 GTO will NOT fit the 05, we tried and the sizes are different (throttle body and maf)..... :willy:

DAMN!!!!! :willy: I am getting impatient for some mods that I probably won't be able afford yet anyway but can't wait to see whats coming down the line for the LS2

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Be patient, the New Era intake for the 05's should be out REALLY SOON!!! I'll let you know as soon as ours come in (we are supposed to be the first to get them :cool ), I'll keep you posted! :cheers

·
Registered
50 Posts
GTODEALER said:
Be patient, the New Era intake for the 05's should be out REALLY SOON!!! I'll let you know as soon as ours come in (we are supposed to be the first to get them :cool ), I'll keep you posted! :cheers

Please do! Thank you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.