Pontiac GTO Forum banner

New Era V1 and V2?

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  big_mike 
#1 ·
I am looking into getting one of these two hi-flow induction setups but don't really know the difference between the two, can anyone help a noob out here? I see that one has a elbow that extends down a little further, one requires tuning and one doesn't. Basically I want whichever will give the greatest gains. Tuning isn't an issue either. I'm having that done next week anyway and want to dyno before and after the induction setup for everyone to see the difference.

#3 ·
Well, the install will be done at the shop where they can use hp tuner to see what everything looks like. I hope that will work anyway.

#6 ·
Well, I am going to the shop tomorrow, and have already installed the cai on the car, did it sunday so I could get a few miles on it before I took it in. It took about 20 mins to get it installed, pretty nice kit so far but we'll see what happens tomorrow on the dyno.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.