Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So lets take a look at who just show up at my garage today. 1966 Lemans Convertible all original. Burgundy paint with burgundy interior. lots of new parts. I cant believe it. Now I have both. 69 Protouring and 66 convertible stock.

Time to have a cold beer. brand does not matter

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
So lets take a look at who just show up at my garage today. 1966 Lemans Convertible all original. Burgundy paint with burgundy interior. lots of new parts. I cant believe it. Now I have both. 69 Protouring and 66 convertible stock.

Time to have a cold beer. brand does not matter
Good luck with the LeMans. Same color as the LeMans my Dad used to drive "back in the day."

·
64-67 Expert
8,569 Posts
THE best looking year of LeMans from the '60's, period. Congrats on a super sharp car. Don't change a thing, either. No Foose wheels allowed!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. Everyone that reply back with great comments. Let me just describe the car.
Stock 326 engine with stock brand new interior. 8 Track works well. Top comes down well. AR Wheels. Pure solid car.
I may just do brake conversion all around and EFI system. Maybe suspension upgrade.That is it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok guys so since this is the first time I purchase a 66 I need help on how to make this car a great cruiser with upgraded suspension and braking without braking my piggy bank.
Start from cheap,modern and high end.
Look forward to see options.
:00/o:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts