Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi GTO lovers. I just joined today and am thrilled to be here. I JUSTpurchased a 1965 goat. My Buddy owns a few of them and the one I purchased was a 1/4 miler....over the winter we are doing an engine/tranny swap...by next summer she will be on the road....down side of being Canadian is the freaking winter months...lol. Im hoping to learn from you all!! I know enough to be dangerous...lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Hi GTO lovers. I just joined today and am thrilled to be here. I JUSTpurchased a 1965 goat. My Buddy owns a few of them and the one I purchased was a 1/4 miler....over the winter we are doing an engine/tranny swap...by next summer she will be on the road....down side of being Canadian is the freaking winter months...lol. Im hoping to learn from you all!! I know enough to be dangerous...lol
The mounties will be chasing that thing all over the place. Welcome and good luck with the car. Can the driver actually see over/around that "third eye?"

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL...my Buddy is a bit of a power nut...we are putting a 1975 Pontiac 455 in for now. Eventually Im going to find a 389.
Thanks for the welcomes

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
I wouldn't change a thing. :bannana:

Seriously though OP, love the 65's, they're GRRREAT with any powerplant. I vote 455 and make it look like a 389.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts