Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just added a pretty cool old goat ... thought you might enjoy. She is a 1971 GTO convertible - no, not a real 1 of 17 Judge ... but a nice GTO nonetheless. 54,000 original miles, frame off restoration. Original Lucerne blue, high end repaint. Pontiac 400, with automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes, and original A/C. Complete RAM Air hood set up, and electric tuned exhaust.

I also have a 67 Vette, and a 2000 Viper - but I get more 'thumbs up' in this car than the other two, hands down. I am really enjoying it! I put 100 miles on her yesterday alone. :cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful car, congratulations. Lets see a group photo with the other 2 cars.
Your Wish is my command :cheers

1) 1971 GTO convertible - specs above

2) 1967 Corvette convertible - L79 H.O. engine, rally red, black top and stinger, side pipes and knock off wheels

3) 2000 Viper convertible - 488 ci V-10, 6 speed, near 600HP at flywheel. Steel gray with silver ghost stripes

;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
well they certainly aren't getting enough exercise just grazing- how about we take all those horses out and let em run wild:willy:
you take the blue (since shes new) I'll ride red:D (looks fast and well mannered) and then pick one lucky forum person to try and break silver:eek:- should be a grand ole time
seriously though nice cars- I mean holy sh*t nice cars-I mean did you guys see this guys cars???? they are f***ing nice:willy:
and if you need help taking em out for "exercise" pm me:cheers

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Very nice collection. Now you have the same problem as me. Do I drive the 67 or the 69 or the 06 today? You have a little more variety than me though. Mine are all GTO's.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL ... :D

Thanks all ... I appreciate the comments. I am a car LOVER at heart. If they have engines, I love em'. Have a few others too, but I didn't want to push it - this is a GTO forum ... so I stuck to the muscle.

What did I take out today? Only one - the Goat. Threw the kids (6 and 9) in the back and hit it. 90 degree day here ... had a beautiful drive.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Your Wish is my command :cheers

1) 1971 GTO convertible - specs above

2) 1967 Corvette convertible - L79 H.O. engine, rally red, black top and stinger, side pipes and knock off wheels

3) 2000 Viper convertible - 488 ci V-10, 6 speed, near 600HP at flywheel. Steel gray with silver ghost stripes

;)

Nice collection.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts