Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm enduring some of the slowest angonizing days of my life since my 2005 M6 Phantom Black (w/ the 18"s) slowly makes its way from Kansas (train depot) to my dealer. I'm sure you can all relate.

Needless to say, when it gets here I'll take a boatload of pictures to post. Until then I'll continue w/ the sleepless nights and anticipate exterminating Mustangs and fartcans.

I enjoy the forum; looking forward to being part of it.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RiceEater said:
did ya get the black interrior or the pretty red?
I got the black interior. Stealth mode.

If the car doesnt get here this week, I may have to be committed! There are soooo many ricers around here who need to be set straight!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Pennsylvania Goat said:
I got the black interior. Stealth mode.

If the car doesnt get here this week, I may have to be committed! There are soooo many ricers around here who need to be set straight!
Haha very nice, Now all you need is limo tinted windows and you can be invisible. Congrats on the new GTO and welcome to the club. See ya around! :party:

SasDawg

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You know it Sas. I'm throwing some light tint on that bad boy as soon as I get it....and right before I put some 40 Flows on it and get the XM installed. drooooollll.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I too have one on the way. How did you find out where yours was? I have the VIN# for mine and was curious if I could find where it was in the states and how long it may take to get here. The dealership keeps telling me a couple days, well that has been for the last 2 weeks and nothing. The dealership said they ordered 3 at the same time already got 2 and are waiting on mine, so they expect it anytime. They have had the other 2 for at least a month. It wasn’t special ordered so it shouldn’t be delayed like others, it just happened to be one they had ordered for stock. Thanks for the help guys and I intend to help as much as possible here on the forums.

Jason

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the welcome Nitrogirl.

Jason - your dealer should be able to call Pontiac to get the delivery status of your ride. Last time they checked (last week) mine was in Kansas awaiting the next train for PA. I can only hope it'll be here this week since I'm meeting all of my "mustangs are the greatest cars ever" friends this weekend. :willy:

·
Registered
565 Posts
lol speaking of Mustangs you should do what some other guys did one time when they were riding around video taping street races they were doing in their goats. You drive up next to them at the front of a light with your camera rolling and say "Hey guys we're taping a documentary. It's called 'When Mustangs Lose'. You want to be in it?".... one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Pennsylvania Goat said:
Dealer called me tonight. Goat should be here Thursday or Friday.
Booyah! :cheers
Well ?? Did your Black/Black w/ 18" arrive and you're out having too much fun ?

BTW - I also added XM radio and remember to complete the in-car activation sequence within one hour of activation or you'll have to get them to resend the Satellite Refresh ...

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got her saturday morning.....I cant describe how much I love this car....I took tons of picts though they were too large to post (what program can I reduce the size of these?)

Needless to say, I'm still awestruck at this Goat!

Only problems:

1) Small scuffs on the roof
2) What I assume to be "rail dust" on the roof and hood (rough even after wax)

Dealer said he'd take care of it.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Xcommuter said:
Well ?? Did your Black/Black w/ 18" arrive and you're out having too much fun ?

BTW - I also added XM radio and remember to complete the in-car activation sequence within one hour of activation or you'll have to get them to resend the Satellite Refresh ...

Hey, where did you mount your XM unit? Any picts? I cant figure out where to put mine (Roady2).

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.