Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new black on black 6spd GTO last night.No way to pass up the deal on this car,31,070.00 plus 2.9 for 60 months and 3500.00 cash back.
This car is such a rush! i wanted to thank all on the board who posted on the thread reg 04 vs.05.it was of great help to hear all sides.
In the end, the deal and avail of mods to the ls1 won out for me.

thanks again

·
Registered
51 Posts
SuperSport said:
Just got my new black on black 6spd GTO last night.No way to pass up the deal on this car,31,070.00 plus 2.9 for 60 months and 3500.00 cash back.
This car is such a rush! i wanted to thank all on the board who posted on the thread reg 04 vs.05.it was of great help to hear all sides.
In the end, the deal and avail of mods to the ls1 won out for me.

thanks again
That is a killer deal, now with the money that you saved go buy a exhaust system!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
in answer to questions:

yes she goes fast, had it to 110 so far didnt want to push it too hard.it had
12 miles on the odo when i picked it up!

the exhaust is in the works(looking at Corsa/COMMENTSand RECCOMMENDS PLEASE) tinted the windows friday and i pick up the wheels on wed 18x8.5 (ill post some pics if poss) we got hit hard by Ivan in NC and the car has not left the gargage.

Im 32 and have owned several fast cars this one is very tight feeling.
the car is quick out of the box and the mods are out there.Vortech has a supercharger setup that should put it in the high 400hp range,more over stroker kits forged, pistons, cranks, and performance heads give limitless hp options most on a reliable and driveable basis,(read no trailer queens).
Yes the ls2 platform is appealling but no tested mods for at least a year maybe more. I dont want to just beat a car by a car length or 2.

dont like the fact they turned the gas tank up and put it right behind the rear seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts