Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my Goat tonight. Got a great deal. $28514 out the door for an 05 M6. Best car buying experience I ever had. Took about a half hour to complete. Price was the cost of the car plus tax. No doc fees or delivery fees or any of the other crap that car dealers usually try to throw at you. Will be picking it up in the morning. It's off to tint first thing Monday. :party:

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
rollover said:
Bought my Goat tonight. Got a great deal. $28514 out the door for an 05 M6. Best car buying experience I ever had. Took about a half hour to complete. Price was the cost of the car plus tax. No doc fees or delivery fees or any of the other crap that car dealers usually try to throw at you. Will be picking it up in the morning. It's off to tint first thing Monday. :party:
con grad and let the :party: begain :cheers

·
Registered
432 Posts
Congrats on your 05. Picked Up my GTO tonight at a BMW dealer. Its a Black 04 with 3214 miles, Red interior, and a 6-speed. I paid a little too much I think, at $24500, but its perfect. 05's around here are $30,000 still. The guy traded the GTO in on a BMW. Who trades a car with 3200 miles? I'll put that many miles on in 2 months. Congrats on your 05. My last car was a 98 Vette 6-speed. The GTO feels darn near as quick as the Vette, but it is a different kind of car. I love it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks. I got rid of a 2004 BMW325CI to get the GTO. Don't get me wrong, the BMW was a beautiful car that drove very nice but I wasn't hip to the idea of having to make appointments for oil changes and what not. The dealer I was using is about an hour and 15 min. from my house so I would pretty much lose a whole day just to get the oil changed. Beside, I actually like wrenching on my own cars and trucks. I have a 3 ton car jack in the garage that wouldn't even fit under the BMW. The car was that low. The build quality of the car was sweet though. I'm really looking forward to the GTO. I took the test drive yesterday and that pretty much sealed the deal. The price helped quite a bit also. I do wish the car had a few options that most cars nowadays have. The car seems pretty basic but then again, it's all about the LS2. I haven't even picked it up yet and I already have a list of things I want to purchase for it. I start vacation tomorrow and I think I know what I will be doing for the next 2 weeks. LOL Enjoy your GTO and be safe. ;) Where in Indiana are you? I'm in NW Indiana just south of the Michigan border.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Wow, great price. I wrote a check for over $33K for my '05 a week ago. FL people always get hosed. We lived in IN for six years back in the late '80s. Started our company in South Bend but lived in Plymouth.

JET

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.