Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I have admired the GTO for awhile, and when the wife decided she wanted a nice quick car to drive so I could go ballz out on the 01 Steeda... GTO it is. I should be picking my 04 Silver GTO up Friday. So you'll see alot of me here. She says She doesnt want to mod it, but we alllll know that wil change :lol:

Anyway, I dont know if you have one, but I'll be the resident Mustang whippin boy also. I love cars.. not just one make or model... as long as it is american IRON.

Here are some pics of my 01 mustang, as you can see it is about fulley modded and attentio nwill be deverted to the goat now. Ill have pics of the new toy when I get her home and washed up.
:cool

fully forged 4.6L, Stage 2 ported heads and Stage 2 cams, LT's, off road h, flows, 4.10's and the new addition... .vortech S-trim :D

anyway I am pumped about the new car,.. I just hope she lets me drive it :lol:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome to our little corner of the world. It is the most awesome and fun place to enjoy a cup of coffee or a beer, light hearted banter and some serious GTO enthusiasm. :cheers

And the Mustang looks nice. You'll have to protect it though, GTO's tend to like to have them for breakfast.:rofl:

Sorry just a little teasing.

WELCOME!!!

Monica

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.