Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys, ive been coming to this site for about 6 months now and just getting around to making a name becase i finally purchased a silver 06' 6 speed couple days ago. its my first manual car and im doing pretty good thanks to a couple good friends. the car is everything i expected.. cant wait to start upgrading her.

little bit about myself, im 21 and im from illinois joined the army when i was 18. im stationed at ft.polk, la, and i like to run and workout in my spare time.

-zach

·
Registered
415 Posts
TheDude said:
hey guys, ive been coming to this site for about 6 months now and just getting around to making a name becase i finally purchased a silver 06' 6 speed couple days ago. its my first manual car and im doing pretty good thanks to a couple good friends. the car is everything i expected.. cant wait to start upgrading her.

little bit about myself, im 21 and im from illinois joined the army when i was 18. im stationed at ft.polk, la, and i like to run and workout in my spare time.

-zach
Welcome aboard! Enjoy the Goat!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.