Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked my GTO up on July 1st and just wanted to say whats up and also ask if anybody knows where to get the dual gauge pod for the top of the dash.

·
Registered
75 Posts
quicksilver84 said:
Just picked my GTO up on July 1st and just wanted to say whats up and also ask if anybody knows where to get the dual gauge pod for the top of the dash.
I saw the gauge pod advertised at arrowheadperformance.com. Click on products/interior.

·
Registered
75 Posts
JMM said:
I saw the gauge pod advertised at arrowheadperformance.com. Click on products/interior.

I just read on this forum all the problems people have had with arrowhead performance. You might want to read it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gravana has the AP dual gauge pod for sale. I have one. Problem with this pod is that is does not have a baseball cap style hood over the gauges to block reflection on the windshield, if gauges are iluminated type.

Ypu can get a true HSV style gauge pod from JHP in Australia. They ship to the US. You may find those links at the other GTO forum www.LS1gto.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.