Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
also are there ever any meets or cruises...i was never really a pontiac person im basiscly a chevy guy or anything gm. I wanted another vette but i like the space a goat has and no quick chevy had that to offer .....im 19 and usually i get ish from older guys becasue i work hard to have what i have.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome - down in Bradley Beach

·
Registered
267 Posts
anyboby that wants to b.s about our gto's that are in the clinton area..send me a E MAIL and ill meet ya at a local watering hole, toss back a few, tell a few lies...i seen a couple of you live close...belvidere, clinton, flemington...the guy at the hess in washington said somebody has a "worked" gto in the area ?? :cheers

G

·
yeah, like YOU would have paid $900 a month for a 29k car !!! Thats a house payment man !!!

I think my previous car list proves I am not afraid to pay to play but considering what may potentially be coming out, my best bet is to pay my car off, and put a nice lump sum down on a LS7 equipped (or better) next gen GTO.

Then start calling up some vendors and try to catch GTODEALER. :rofl:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.