Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D I'm a new member to the forum and have enjoyed reading the discussions. My 2005 Impulse Blue GTO finally came in and I took delivery last night. Love the car, unfortunetly it rained so hard last night when I picked it up I could barely see driving home. When I finally got home the left headlight was full of water (15 miles on the odometer). Dealer ordered me a headlight the next day, hopefully it gets here soon. Looking forward to talking with other GTO members.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
ImpulseGTO said:
:D I'm a new member to the forum and have enjoyed reading the discussions. My 2005 Impulse Blue GTO finally came in and I took delivery last night. Love the car, unfortunetly it rained so hard last night when I picked it up I could barely see driving home. When I finally got home the left headlight was full of water (15 miles on the odometer). Dealer ordered me a headlight the next day, hopefully it gets here soon. Looking forward to talking with other GTO members.
Impulse: How long did it take you to receive your order from placement? Do you know when it shipped from the docks at port? I was curious if the traffic jam on the docks has eased.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New GTO

It arrived in California on 05/16/05, around when I put a deposit on it. Mine arrived with two others one of which sold that night (Black, Six speed), the other Midnight Blue, six speed which sold today. They said they have two more coming in but don't know when they are coming in. Been real happy with the color (Impulse Blue with black leather). I'll post some pix soon. Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New GTO owner

Thanks for the welcome. I live in Tamarac and work for the local Sheriffs Office. I've made it out to tower shops only a couple of times with my 87 Grand National but I usually work on Friday nights so its hard to go. Driving the GTO I notice that every rice burner with a loud muffler wants to pull up to you race? When will they learn. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GTO service

No mods yet just enjoying the car. Where do you take yours for service?Although I took mine to Ed Morse Sawgrass, they seemed like they had no idea about the GTO. As soon as my headlight comes in that will be the last time I go there. :cool

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.