Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I picked up my 04 GTO from the dealer yesterday. I got a great deal, It came with SAP installed torrid red A4 $28000 out the door I was negative $1500 on my trade (04 srt-4). Hope to learn allot about this car.

Where do I start when it comes to modifying this car? The first thing I am going to do is tint the windows, where to next?

-jut

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Whats up man! I traded an 04 SRT-4 for my 04 Barbados blue GTO M6
(1 of 271)! I loved my SRT-4, there was nothing like running consistant 12.5's and driving home and still getting 20+mpg :D !! But I have to tell you, I wouldn't give my goat up for the world now, I have done quite a bit of stuff to it and I'm very please with performance...... I am one of the supporting dealers in this forum so if you have any questions pm me and I'll get back with you as soon as possible!! Good luck and congrats!! :cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GTODEALER said:
Whats up man! I traded an 04 SRT-4 for my 04 Barbados blue GTO M6
(1 of 271)! I loved my SRT-4, there was nothing like running consistant 12.5's and driving home and still getting 20+mpg :D !! But I have to tell you, I wouldn't give my goat up for the world now, I have done quite a bit of stuff to it and I'm very please with performance...... I am one of the supporting dealers in this forum so if you have any questions pm me and I'll get back with you as soon as possible!! Good luck and congrats!! :cheers
Were you a member of srtforums.com? I have the same username over there.

Yeah My srt-4 was quicker than the GTO, but not for long... :cool :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.