Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading this forum over the past couple of months in anticipation of me getting the GTO. Originally I was going to go for a used 04 with low miles on it, but with the end of the year deal I just couldn't pass up the LS2. I bought the car the day after Thanksgiving and I absolutly love it.

It has the M6 transmission, my first manual. I'm trying to get a better feel for the car right now. I've just got to get some more practice time in with it. My old car was a 95 Camaro with the 3.4L V6 so this is a big step up for me. I will probably be adding some go fast parts in the future, but right now all I really want to do is learn the manual transmission better. Oh yeah, did I mention that I love this car.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Should just put Orlando as your home site. I'm actually in Clermont but no one knows Clermont, they do know Orlando though. Did you buy your car from McNamara? They had your color on the lot when I bought mine in Sept. Almost bought that color but wife said silver was better.......now I agree with her. :agree Welcome to the board, my son goes to UCF so we know Oviedo very well.

JET

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I bought the car over in Cocoa from Quality Pontiac/GMC. I am orignially from Merritt Island and am now in my senior year at UCF. My father knows the general manager over at Quality Pontiac so I was able to get some extra money off.

As for Oviedo, I am right on the city limit between Orlando and Oviedo. I live very close to UCF.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yeah welcome. Love that color.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.