Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member of the club also, just traded in my 2005 Dodge SRT-4 on a silver, i guess it would be quicksilver 2004 GTO 6-speed, 16,000 miles, picked it up for $20,199, and man what a differance from my old car insted of a turbo whine i now have the good old american v8 rumble, well hello to all.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Steve had valid reasons... Personally, I couldn't do without a V8. I love torque all the time when I want or need it, and, of course, the sound. :cool

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The SRT_4 was ok i got it down to 13.97 at a litle over 100 mph stock, but i just missed haveig an abundance of torque and how it feels, plus the seats bottoms on the dodge were narrow and i think my but was getting bigger because it started to pinch a little, no money for mods right now, so i will just enjoy it the way it came.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Congratulations; I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Lots of power, well thought out features (except I would like a HomeLink as standard), and what appears to me to be quality workmanship.

I've owned one for, let's see here- - - -53 hours now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks everyone, hey john same here nice color on yours, i am a member of a mustang club here in austin from when i had a stang, and i am tagging along on february 11 to a dyno day and see what it puts out stock.

·
Registered
910 Posts
cdavila said:
thanks everyone, hey john same here nice color on yours, i am a member of a mustang club here in austin from when i had a stang, and i am tagging along on february 11 to a dyno day and see what it puts out stock.
Excellent.............let us know what ur numbers are. I'm sure we're all curious.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yeah,
I just joined too!
It is nice to find a place for goats to hang out. I have had mine for about a month now and am lovin' it! My last car was a Tiburon, which I may sell because I can't stand driving it after a month with a V8. I went from every thing on the street smokin' me to showing 'em my exhaust.

Does anyone know of a site that carries GTO body kits? The only thing I would like to do to the body is add some style to the sides. Kinda flat and vanilla I hate to admit.

·
Registered
83 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.