Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Much p***ed off - parked two week old GTO outside the house last night.

This morning we have dirty boot marks on the hood widshield and roof, huge dents and scratches and a broken side mirror. It looks as if someone tried to break in and couldn't so took out their frustration on the car.

I've got to deal with insurance company now - the car was so new that we hadn't even got the new policy douments from them.

In some less civilised parts of the world there are those that like to smash up other people's new cars just because they haven't got new cars themselves but in San Diego? Things like that just aren't supposed to happen round here...

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Mad_Dan_Eccles said:

This morning we have dirty boot marks on the hood widshield and roof, huge dents and scratches and a broken side mirror. It looks as if someone tried to break in and couldn't so took out their frustration on the car.

I've got to deal with insurance company now - the car was so new that we hadn't even got the new policy douments from them.

In some less civilised parts of the world there are those that like to smash up other people's new cars just because they haven't got new cars themselves but in San Diego? Things like that just aren't supposed to happen round here...
People are simply amazing! I can't imagine why someone would do that to someone else's brand new car.

You doin somebody's wife?
Kill the neighbors dog?
Fire an employee at work?
Forget your anniversary?
Dis a gang member?
Laugh at a neighbors new Mustang?
Point at ricers and smile?

Seriously, sorry this happened.

I hope somehow the little scumbag who did it receives payback in the game of life.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dragon 32 said:
Call C.S.I. they can get boots prints, then determine the weight of the criminals by how deep the indentions are on the car and all that other fancy stuff they do
They didn't even send a uniform out to take a look - just took a report over the phone and then warned us it might be some one seeking revenge for any of the following or something else entriley or taking out on someone who used to live here

>>You doin somebody's wife?
Kill the neighbors dog?
Fire an employee at work?
Forget your anniversary?
Dis a gang member?
Laugh at a neighbors new Mustang?
Point at ricers and smile?<<

Thanks for the list Wing Nut - I think its probably got to be one of the last two. It won't stop me doing it again though; some things just have to be done regardless of personal cost. The wife thinks it's the person she nailed in a G6(!) a few days back - if you want to play make sure the machinery is up to it.

Thanks for the support - you all know how to put the smile back where it belongs

·
Registered
22 Posts
I know how you feel man... I had my new VW GLI back in october, 3 days after I got it I had to run over to NC State's campus, where I go to school, and needed to reluctantly park my car and turn something in real quick, sure enough when I got back 15 minutes later some little **** keyed my car, they got both bumpers, quarterpanels and doors on the driver side.

:mad: :shutme

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
That sux man........ JEALOUS A$$HOLES...........I've had a bastard stalking mine too, so far they have failed. Seems someone gets their kicks of doing drive by egging at mine that at times is in my driveway at night instead of the garage. So far they have missed. Just this past Saturday in the early PM I saw a smashed egg in my drive about 4 feet in front of my car. This is the 3rd time they've tried and missed. So now the car is in the garage every night instead of my wife's. Although I had the finish simonized and is guaranteed against certain fall outs I don't feel like having to go thru the anguish.
I swear if I catch em'............................. The Judge will administer justice.:willy:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mad_Dan_Eccles said:

Buddy, i feel fer ya. Been there too... I had a 1974 Hurst/Olds Commerative Indy Pace replica trashed in front of my house. Body was scored by either a tire iron or screwdriver and the windshield and louvered hood was beat with a rock the size of a football.
A neighbor across the street got the tag number of the WPOS (worthless piece of $hit) and actually got him in small claims court. In my case, this guy was a stalker and was obsessed with my new love interest. He thought if he got me out of the way, he'd have another shot..... He admited this in court. Kinda makes one consider a life of celebacy!

Long story short, he was ordered to pay restitution ($4500) for a paint job in lieu of jail time. This process took me 2.5 yrs to get cause he had to make payments.... and they were inconsistent. This was because i didnt have full coverage on the car. In your case, the Insuance co will pay to have the car fixed then go after the vandals. Trust me, the insurance company WILL prosecute to the full extent of the law.

Again, i empathize with the huge basketball pit thats sitting in your stomach.

·
Registered
233 Posts
That is horrible makes you wan't to kill the bastard.:mad: :shutme

·
Registered
33 Posts
There Are Sure A Lot Of Sickos Running Around Out There! I Had My 05 M6 Red/red About One Month And Was Driving Through A Shopping Center Lot When I Heard A Loud Bang On The Right Side. Some A-hole Shot It With A Bb Gun!! $780 Later And It Is As Good As New! But The Feeling When It Happens Is Really Gut Wrenching!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.