Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as Lambertgoat posted, I'm curious to find out how many folks in Florida own a new GTO. And also if there's a GTO club around. :confused

·
Registered
46 Posts
Guido...I live in Largo, Florida ( Tampa Bay area). How far are you from me? I know of a guy that lives up in Hudson I think that has a Barbados Blue GTO like mine. Also, I have seen 2 other GTO's on the street around here.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Guido,
I noticed you may be a displaced Michiganer!!! Go Wings !! Oh Oh no Hockey anywhere.. Just a quick note on your K&N filter. An oil filter can poison the O2 sensors...just a thought....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stayingeast said:
Guido...I live in Largo, Florida ( Tampa Bay area). How far are you from me? I know of a guy that lives up in Hudson I think that has a Barbados Blue GTO like mine. Also, I have seen 2 other GTO's on the street around here.

I live just north of Ft. Walton Beach, Eglin AFB. I actually work on Eglin, Civil Service. Baker is just west of Crestview, which is off of I-10.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GTO TOO said:
Guido,
I noticed you may be a displaced Michiganer!!! Go Wings !! Oh Oh no Hockey anywhere.. Just a quick note on your K&N filter. An oil filter can poison the O2 sensors...just a thought....
I lived in Montague, MI for 4 years as a wee-man. That's where my step-daddy's from. Yeah, pretty much stinks about the CBA, but that's what the Goat's for! As far as the filter goes, do you suggest a different brand? And if so, which?

·
Registered
26 Posts
hey

me and some friends who are also gto owners are starting a litle club who knows maybe one day we will have tons of ppl in it but as of now any and all are welcome any one in or arond the tampa bay area hit me up

·
Registered
26 Posts
me and some friends are starting one in the tampa bay area and all surrounding areas like brandon, bradenton, orlando, sarasota. and everything else that gto owners wanna travel from right now there are just a few other owners that have joined us but we need to make this huge people. lets start what could be the biggest gto fan club in the world..... TRUE STORY FLORIDA HAS THE MOST OF ALL NEW GTO'S PRODUCED so lets prove it and get to gether hit me up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts