Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a Black '05 w/ Black interior. I know you all know what they look like, but I will post a pic anyway :rolleyes:

8 miles on it. Well like 120 soemthing now...My favorite thing is the AMAZING headlights! But then I am used to an Impala that has the worst lighting created by man...

It is my brothers car, but I will be the one 'into it' on the forums and such. I would have to give up my SS to get a GTO and that just aint guna happen. So, now that my bro has this maybe I can play with his SS some more, as he is keeping it too. If they would just import a 4 door version :agree

We want to get the bumper extentions but don't want the whole kit. Can someone give me the seperate part #'s TIA

·
Registered
386 Posts
-=DeanstuD=- said:
Got a Black '05 w/ Black interior. I know you all know what they look like, but I will post a pic anyway :rolleyes:

8 miles on it. Well like 120 soemthing now...My favorite thing is the AMAZING headlights! But then I am used to an Impala that has the worst lighting created by man...

It is my brothers car, but I will be the one 'into it' on the forums and such. I would have to give up my SS to get a GTO and that just aint guna happen. So, now that my bro has this maybe I can play with his SS some more, as he is keeping it too. If they would just import a 4 door version :agree

We want to get the bumper extentions but don't want the whole kit. Can someone give me the seperate part #'s TIA

I'm confused... the GTO is your brother's but you have an SS but that is also you're brother's?

·
Registered
195 Posts
I think he said that both he and his brother have Impala SS's. Now his brother added the GTO to his arsenal but DeanstuD is more into browsing the forums and such on his brothers new goat. Deanstud would like a goat as well but can't do without 4 doors. ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for the confusion :( I own an Impala SS and my brother does also. my brother owns the new GTO. it is an Automatic BTW. Is it true they are faster than the 6 spd?

My SS is the green one (Dark Green Grey Metalic) and his is maroonish (Dark Chery Metalic).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.