Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Guy From California with an M6

Hi! How is everyone doing here? yea I just picked up an 05 Blue one Blue 6 spd. manual Last Monday and I love it already im glad I waited for the 05. The only real thing I added to it is tint all around so far.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome

707GTOLS2 said:
Hi! How is everyone doing here? yea I just picked up an 05 A4 Blue one Blue 6 spd. manual Last Monday and I love it already im glad I waited for the 05. The only real thing I added to it is tint all around so far.

Welcome to the Goat Herd! :D

I am confused just a bit about what you bought. :confused I get that it's Impluse Blue Metalic (IBM) with a Blue interior ... but ... you also list that it's an A4 (Automatic 4-Speed) and that it's a 6 speed manual.

I guess having two trannys would be kinda cool, but it sure would add a lot of extra weight. :cool

:seeya:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome fellow Vallejo resident.

Did you buy your goat from Bill Lang? If so, I have been watching for that goat to finally sell. They have had it there for some time. Shoot me a pm sometime.

How much fun are you having with it yet?

·
Registered
222 Posts
707GTOLS2 said:
Hi! How is everyone doing here? yea I just picked up an 05 Blue one Blue 6 spd. manual Last Monday and I love it already im glad I waited for the 05. The only real thing I added to it is tint all around so far.
I Also started with the tint , then came the V1 , then the Shorties , and now I'm looking at Suspension Mods ; Drivetrain ; and CAI . Welcome to the addiction , I mean Forum... Congrats on your 05 Goat. :cheers

Oh yea , Don't forget the Dyno Tune...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.