Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I was actually searching for some Older GTO forums but if anyone here knows of one let me know please

alright first off my name is Christian and I'm form Dayton Ohio.

wellt he 68 GTO is actually my moms but I'll get to have it one day since my brother got the 66 GTO. So I'm putting some of my money and labor into it

I actually almost bought an 04 GTO last year but decided on a 04 Colorado for practicallity reasons

My current project car other than the 68 is a 89 Z24 convertible (yes I know some of you will be like a cavalier come on now) but hey at least its a convertible

but here are some pics of the rides

the 68

I started disaseembling it today so it can be rerestored lol

The Colorado

The Z24

·
Registered
84 Posts
I had a 68 and remember it well. How much of the in yours interior is original? They were available with a pearl white interior, but I remember the dash as being black so I'm guessing the interior in yours might have been re-done. Give us a shot of the trim tag (on the cowl) so we can see what the factory color was. The car looks to be in very good shape and should be an easy resto project. Does it still have the GTO decals by the rear side marker lights?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kerno said:
I had a 68 and remember it well. How much of the in yours interior is original? They were available with a pearl white interior, but I remember the dash as being black so I'm guessing the interior in yours might have been re-done. Give us a shot of the trim tag (on the cowl) so we can see what the factory color was. The car looks to be in very good shape and should be an easy resto project. Does it still have the GTO decals by the rear side marker lights?

the car was restored about 15 years ago but needs some work now seats need to be recovered someone added a white pad to the dash. we added the GTO decals on the quarters since they were missing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.