Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, my name is Sam, and I am considering buying a new GTO in the near future. I am very much into cars, and love modifying them. I am just curious as to what times you guys are running, with stock and non stock GTO's. Also, where do you get all your parts from, any websites? I'm just trying to do a little research before I commit to buying.

·
Registered
565 Posts
For the 05 GTO you can't go wrong at all with the performance you get at the price you pay.

My basically stock goat gets-

0 - 60 : lowest I've gotten so far is about 4.9 secs.
1/4 mile : Can pretty easily get into the low 13's if you know how to drive the car.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Needless to say it's a masterpiece of a car for it's muscle-car heritage. Once you get a goat you're going to be spoiled for awhile in choice of cars - or at least I know I will. The next time I need to get a new car for whatever, I know I'm going to be hard pressed to find something as nice as the goat without paying at least $50k.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
in my mind the GTO is like a 4 person vette.......I have driven both a GTO and a Vette, and I really liked the GTO cuz it was a little bigger and heavier.....I honestly felt a little safer in the GTO, but I am a Vette man, so if I had a choice I would prolly choose the Vette

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.