Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all....I`ve been lurking around here for a couple of days now after taking a serious look at an 05 GTO. This site has been a great source of info, as you all already know.

I`m gonna start the process of trying to get a deal I like on an 05. Anyone in the Philly/South Jersey area have a dealer they would recommend?

BTW, sorry in advance if this is posted in the wrong section of the forum.

I`m off now to head to the local dealer to gawk at the black 05 they have on their lot for awhile.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
mtc said:
Hi all....I`ve been lurking around here for a couple of days now after taking a serious look at an 05 GTO. This site has been a great source of info, as you all already know.

I`m gonna start the process of trying to get a deal I like on an 05. Anyone in the Philly/South Jersey area have a dealer they would recommend?

BTW, sorry in advance if this is posted in the wrong section of the forum.

I`m off now to head to the local dealer to gawk at the black 05 they have on their lot for awhile.
If you want a good deal try Jones Pontiac in Lancaster. 717-394-0711. Ask for Matt in Pontiac Sales. There is an 05' Metallicsilver / black / m6 due in shortly... It's the one I ordered in January. After 5 months I got tired of waiting and went and found another one like I ordered......It's in VA right now but due in soon. Tell him Vic sent ya. He'll take care of ya.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks guys, I`ll look into both dealers you mentioned.

If I get this car, it`ll be the first American car I`ve owned. In fact, its the first American car I`ve actually taken a serious look at buying.

I`m 40 years old and I`ve been a mechanic for 20 years, 15 of them at Honda/Acura dealerships, mostly Acura. That might give you some idea of where I`m coming from in looking to buy a Pontiac.

But I gotta tell ya, this GTO is REALLY calling out to me....I dont know how much longer I can resist. I`m almost afraid to test drive one, I know I`ll fall for it on the spot!!

I`m about as close as you can get to being an owner of a GTO without having actually signed the papers, thats why I`m afraid to test drive one...I`ll need to work a deal first, so when I drive it and realize I have to have it, I`ll already know what it`ll cost me!!

Judge, thats the one I would like to get, the silver/black model. The local dealer has a black one that looks great, but I`ve owned black cars before, way too much like work to keep em looking good. The will have to make me a nice offer for me to buy the black one, but it does look hot.

BA, funny you mentioned Fred Beans. The local dealer is under different ownership now but used to be Fred Beans.

·
Registered
34 Posts
With the GMS pricing now would be the time. One test drive will be all it will take. Get ready for all the gee thats a Cavalier or Grand AM crap but one smoky burnout will shut a lot of people up. I have made a couple of believers and I came from a long line of C5 Corvettes.Grab ya one and enjoy I know I am.............
Mike :party: :party:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just got offered GMS price of 30,400 on an 05 black M6 at the local dealer. I need to go over there tomorrow maybe to see what an otd price will be and maybe squeeze em a little bit. Then a call to Jones in Lancaster to see what they can do for me.

I hope I can avoid the forced double shifts at work this week, Im suppost to be off Thursday and Friday, but we`re really shorthanded right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.