Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, the names eric. Im 18 and workin full time. I will be joining the Army in a couple of months, and my father promised me, along with all of my other brothers, once i graduate AT that I will get 20g's towards a car. After driving a friend of mines 06 Vette, and then an 05 GTO i had to have one of them. For me, i would love to have the Vette, but the GTO will be much more practical, plus I just really love the goat. Most people i know hate them, but for me when i see one i just stop and stare. So i will be savin up around another 10 grand and put it all together and hopefully in about a year ill be driving one! I just wanted to join to keep lookin around. Im also a member of corvetteforum if there are any vette owners on here! Thanks for stoppin in and any advice is welcome!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Eric,
Welcome to our little corner of the world. It is the most awesome and fun place to enjoy a cup of coffee or a beer or a soda in your case ;) , light hearted banter and some serious GTO enthusiasm. :cheers

Good luck with joining the Army, always thrilled to have members of the military.

Monica

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.